Name Qinqin Liu Ph.D Tel 916 225-2494 firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com CAREER 2001-Current: Senior Environmental Scientist, Department of Water Resources, California Natural Resource Agency. 2000-2002: Faculty (part-time), Dept. of Biology, California State University, Sacramento, CA. 2000: Associate Environmental Research Scientist, California Environmental Protection Agency. 1994-1999: Assistant Professor, Dept. of Biology, University of Minnesota. 1992: Ecology Instructor (part-time Faculty), Dept. of Biology, City College of San Francisco, CA. 1990-1993: Postdoctoral Researcher, Plant Biology Program, University of California, Berkeley. SCIENCE EDUCATION 1990 PhD, Botany, University of California, Davis. 1985 MS, Plant Genetics and Breeding, University of Wisconsin, Madison. 1981 BS, Horticulture/Agricultural Biology, Northwest A&F University, Shaanxi, P.R. of China. HONORS, FUNDING AND AWARDS IN SCIENCE
- California Interagency Ecology Program Bay Delta Shallow Water Study Funds.
- National Science Foundation- -ROA Supplement Research Grant.
- UC, Davis University Fellows and Distinguished Scholars Non-Resident Tuition Fellowship.
- AIBS (American Institute of Biology Science) Short Term Enrichment Program Award.
- Minnesota Cultivated Wild Rice Council Research Grants.
- University of Minnesota Grant-in-Aid of Research Scholarships.
- Minnesota Sea Grant Project Development Funds.
- Undergraduate Research Presentation and University Travel Award for the National Conference on Undergraduate Research.
- NIH Summer Minority Student Research Award for American Indians.
- Distinguished Chinese Student Educational Scholarship.
- Travel Grant Awards from the China Center of the Institute of International Studies and Programs, University of Minnesota.
- 2014 Selected to give a presentation for Connecting the Dots between Energy, Water, Food, Ecosystems and Climate Change at the Annual Conference Ecological Society of America.
- 2014 Selected to provide Eco-Art work at the Annual Conference Ecological Society of America.
- 1989-2014 Invited to give presentations for scientific research and environmental studies at local, national and international meetings.
- 2013 Invited as a speaker for the presentation of ecosystem service and climate change in Nanjing international workshop for aquatic research and environmental management.
- 2012 Invited as a speaker for the presentation of ecosystem service and function for biodiversity and agriculture at the Northwest A&F University, China.
- 2010 Invited as a speaker for the presentation on the biodiversity conservation from the genetics to ecology at the Northwest A&F University, China.
- 2009 Invited as a speaker for science and ecosystem service in California watersheds at Shenyang Ecology Institute, Chinese Academy Science.
- 2008 Invited as a speaker for science and watersheds restoration at California in Xiamen University.
- 2005-2008 Invited by China Association for Science and Technology to give presentations and recommendations on science and environments for water resource management.
- 2003 Invited as a speaker for watershed ecosystem restoration at the Guangzhou Botanical Institute, Chinese Academy Science.
- 2002-2003 Invited as a speaker for science and career development at the California State University, Sacramento, and the University of California, Davis.
- 1999 Invited as a speaker for interdisciplinary research from genetics to ecology for wild rice conservation at the University of Minnesota.
- 1998 Invited as a speaker for interdisciplinary research from genetics to ecology for wild rice conservation at the Wuhan University, China.
- Liu, Q. and Liuqin Huang 2014 (in press). Ecosystem service function and case study in Wisdom of Ecology. Higher Education Press, Beijing, China.
- Co-leader 2013 in the California Climate Action Research Work Team, Developed California Climate Action Research Plan in water sector.
- Research Advisor Committee Member 2012. Provided science reviews, and recommendations for the climate change related water modeling research and report in California.
- Author 2012-2013. Prepared water, energy, and climate change mitigation sections for California Water Plan Update.
- Aquatic Resource Coordinator 2011. Provided science leadership with reviews and recommendations on the salmon life cycle model published in a peer reviewed international journal.
- Liu, Q. 2011. Editor and Author in Ecovision, Ecosystem Service and Water Resource Management, Higher Education Press, Beijing, China.
- Liu, Q. 2008. Road to Our Mother Nature from Heart and Soul in Green Career, pp22–27, Higher Education Press, China.
- Liu, Q. & Charlie Wang 2005. Contributed with translation of special issue/Eco vision in Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment/Ecology Society of America. Pp111–123, Ecology Society of China.
- Lead Author 2002. Prepared a Sacramento River Spring-run Chinook Salmon Annual Report in California.
- Ervin A. Oelke, Paul R. Bloom, Raymond A. Porter, Q. Liu. 1999 Wild Rice Plant Development and Seed Physiology. Wild Rice Research Part I: Research and Ecology, pp54–67.
- Han, S and Q. Liu. 1999. International J. of Plant Sci.
- Wolfe, K. and Q. Liu. 1999. Planta.
- Liu, Q., E. A. Oelke, R. A. Porter, B. Reuter. 1998. International J. of Plant Sci.
- Liu, Q., R., Moretz, E. Mainolfi, R. Deleon, C. Myers, and T. K. Kishimoto. 1998. J. of Experimental Cell Research.
- Liu, Q., I. N. Golubovskaya and W. Z. Cande. 1993. Journal of Cell Science.
- Cande, W. Z., Q. Liu, K. Dawe and C. Staiger. 1992. pp. 127–135, In H. Shibaoka, ed, Proceedings of the VII International Symposium in Conjunction with the Awarding of the International Prize for Biology.
- Liu, Q. and A. M. Berry. 1991 (a). Protoplasma.
- Liu, Q. and A. M. Berry. 1991 (b). Protoplasma.
- Berry, A. M., L. A. Sunell and Q. Liu. 1989. pp. 287–289, C. D. Boyer, J. C. Shannon, and R. C. Hardison, eds., (Am. Soc. Pl. Physiol.,).
发布日期：2010-10-14 浏览： 7505