植物生态学报 ›› 1987, Vol. 11 ›› Issue (4): 241-251.
• 论文 •
Wang Bo-sun, Lu Yang, Zhang Hong-da, Hu Yu-jia, Yu Shi-xiao, Be Pei-yi, Zhong Yan-xing
摘要： 香港岛以黄桐(Endospermum chinense)等为优势的森林群落，具有较多的热带植物区系和较复杂的群落结构，是我国南亚热带低地常绿阔叶林的代表类群。
The vegetation data of Eudospermum chinense forest community in Hongkong island, were used as the information for the ecological analyses.
1. The flora components of this community were studied by analyzing the composition of the 82 families, 56 genera and 64 species. The minimal area was identified by importance value (IV)-area curve as 1100—1200 m.
2. From the comparison between the IV of every component species, the several dominant species were picked up with high IV, so this community can be termed as Endospermurn chinense+garcosperma laurinum + Sterculia lanceolata + Artocarpus hypargraea Association.
3. The diversity and evenness of the tree and shrub species were tested by Shannon-Wiener index, the results are 4.74 and 0.79.
4. The Raunkiaer’s systems of life form and leaf form class were served as a method to describe the extralform of the community and the vertical atories of the forest were divided.
5. The population structures of several dominant trees were drawn by the pyramid graphs, Endosperma chinense expressed a decline tendency, Artocarpus hypargraea showed a asced tendency and other were on, the stable state.
6. Of 22 plant species tested by variance/mean ratio,indesesof mean crowding and patchness as well as Morisits’s index, 15 species were clump and other 7 were random. There were a few double species taking place positive and negative a association.
Based on all the ecological analyses above, the Endosperma chinense forest community of Hongkong island, can be identified as a typical of the lowerland forest type of the evergreen broad-leaved forest in southern edge of subtropical zone, China.
王伯荪, 陆阳, 张宏达, 胡玉佳, 余世孝, 毕培曦, 钟焰兴. 香港岛黄桐森林群落分析. 植物生态学报, 1987, 11(4): 241-251
Wang Bo-sun, Lu Yang, Zhang Hong-da, Hu Yu-jia, Yu Shi-xiao, Bi Pei-xi, Zhong Yan-xing. A Community Analysis of Endospcrmum chinense Forest, Hong Kong Island. Chinese Journal of Plant Ecology, 1987, 11(4): 241-251
Copyright © 2021 版权所有 《植物生态学报》编辑部
地址: 北京香山南辛村20号, 邮编: 100093
Tel.: 010-62836134, 62836138; Fax: 010-82599431; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com